Showcase Zappos’ unique approach to customer service by creating an environment that was both intriguing and inviting at the Wanderlust Squaw Valley music and yoga festival July.
The Big Idea
The Zappos Escape was brought to life via a 30’ diameter yurt structure that sat upon a 40’ deck. Within the structure, a braid bar, an apothecary station, and a flash tattoo table complement the displays of merchandise featured prAna and Sanuk. Additional amenities included yoga mat cubbies, a dressing room, phone charging stations and an iPad kiosks for online browsing & shopping.
How We Did It
- Designed and fabricated the 30’ yurt and the 40’ deck
- Created custom signage and décor to make the space feel immersive
- Created custom display units for both the prAna and Sanuk products
- Facilitated a partnership with Evolution Fresh juice, to be sampled within the yurt
- Provided a photobooth where people could take fun photos with different Yoga sayings signs
- Provided event staff and hairstylists for the braid bar
- Provided lounge furniture including rocking chairs and hammocks for guest to rest on while they charged their phone at the charging stations
- Distributed custom essential oil vial’s with Zappos logos on it
- Applied flash tattoos to attendees
- Provided a braid bar where attendees could get their hair braided
The Zappos Escape at Wanderlust was successful event and had great foot traffic throughout the 4 day event with nearly one quarter of all 15,000+ attendees experiencing the Zappos Escape. Both the flash tattoos and braid bar continuously had a line of people waiting to be braided and tatted. Many consumers purchased prAna and Sanuk product, while being able to relax and recharge in the yurt and on our deck.